Business Assistance Programs
The Division of Economic Development provides a broad range of business assistance programs including:
- Business and technical assistance for manufacturers;
- Grant assistance in recruiting and training new employees and incumbent workers;
- Subsidized technical assistance from the University of New Hampshire and Dartmouth College;
- Technical assistance to New Hampshire companies interested in procuring federal and state contracts;
- Permit assistance;
- Customized reports and personal tours on available industrial and office real estate;
- Prompt and professional follow-through on any question related to state government;
- Site selection;
- Employee retention/layoff aversion.
For more information, contact Division of Economic Development Director Carmen Lorentz or call 603-271-2341.