Business Assistance Programs
The New Hampshire Business Resource Center (BRC) provides a broad range of business assistance programs including:
- Business and technical assistance for manufacturers.
- Grant assistance in recruiting and training new employees and incumbent workers.
- Subsidized technical assistance from the University of New Hampshire and Dartmouth College.
- Technical assistance to New Hampshire companies interested in procuring federal and state contracts.
- Permit assistance.
- Customized reports and personal tours on available industrial and office real estate.
- Prompt and professional follow-through on any question related to state government.
- Site selection.
- Employee retention/layoff aversion.
For more information on how BRC can help you, please contact NH Division of Economic Development Interim Director Chris Way or call 603-271-2591 or (cell) 603-419-9164.