Gamma Medica relocated to Salem and hosted Gov. Maggie Hassan, Department of Resources and Economic Development Commissioner Jeffrey Rose and other dignitaries at its grand opening in October 2013.
Why Expand to New Hampshire?
Has Low taxes and low occupancy costs and
Available and skilled labor.
- Available and competitive buildings and land sites.
- Access to interstate highways and national/international airports.
- Business-friendly state government.
See how Massachusetts and New Hampshire compare: download the comparison chart
QUALITY OF LIFE
The Most Livable State in the U.S. since 2005 and first again in 2011 (CQ Press), New Hampshire always ranks as one of the healthiest and safest states in the nation. New Hampshire offers exceptional quality of life:
- low crime rate
- high quality health care
- excellent schools
- affordable housing
- open space
- cultural opportunities
- Business and technical assistance for manufacturers;
- Grant assistance in recruiting and training new employees and incumbent workers;
- Subsidized technical assistance from the University of New Hampshire and Dartmouth College;
- Technical assistance to New Hampshire companies interested in procuring federal and state contracts;
- Permit assistance;
- Customized reports and personal tours on available industrial and office real estate;
- Prompt and professional follow-through on any question related to state government.
For additional information about why New Hampshire is the right place for your company, please contact: Michael Bergeron or Cindy Harrington of the Division of Economic Development at (603) 271-2591 or 1-800-417-4110.
View directions and a map to our offices.