Enterasys Secure Networks relocated to Salem, NH
Why Expand to New Hampshire?
NEW HAMPSHIRE IS BUSINESS-FRIENDLY
Low taxes and low occupancy costs
Available and skilled labor.
- Available and competitive buildings and land sites.
- Access to interstate highways and national/international airports.
- Business-friendly state government.
See how Massachusetts and New Hampshire compare: download the comparison chart
QUALITY OF LIFE
The Most Livable State in the U.S. since 2005 and first again in 2011 (CQ Press), New Hampshire always ranks as one of the healthiest and safest states in the nation. New Hampshire offers exceptional quality of life:
- low crime rate
- high quality health care
- excellent schools
- affordable housing
- open space
- cultural opportunities
Many family-owned companies from other states move to New Hampshire because the owners (who are usually second or third generation owners) have experienced the quality of life while vacationing here, or attending prep school, college or summer camp. In New Hampshire these companies not only save money, but ensure that their next generations can grow up in a wonderful place.
New Hampshire's quality of life offers more time for a balanced life, which also helps large corporations attract quality employees from around the U.S.
- Business and technical assistance for manufacturers
- Grant assistance in recruiting and training new employees and incumbent workers
- Subsidized technical assistance from the University of New Hampshire and Dartmouth College
- Technical assistance to New Hampshire companies interested in procuring federal and state contracts
- Permit assistance
- Customized reports and personal tours on available industrial and office real estate
- Prompt and professional follow-through on any question related to state government
For additional information about why New Hampshire is the right place for your company, please contact: Michael Bergeron or Cindy Harrington of the New Hampshire Business Resource Center at (603) 271-2591 or 1-800-417-4110.
View directions and a map to our offices.