SBA and SCORE
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SBA)
The New Hampshire office of the SBA works to support small business interests by offering a variety of services including
- Financial assistance for new or existing businesses through guaranteed loans made by area bank and non-bank lenders.
- Special loan programs available for businesses involved in international trade.
- Free counseling, advice and information on starting, better operating or expanding a small business through (SCORE) Counselors to America's Small Business.
- Assistance to businesses owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals through the Minority Enterprise Development Program.
- Advice to women business owners from Women's Business Ownership Representatives.
- Business counseling and information for veterans about SBA guaranteed loans.
While SBA does not make loans directly, you can find a local lender who can help you with your loan application. You may also speak directly with a local SBA representative by calling 603-225-1400.
The SBA's New Hampshire District Office is located in the JC Cleveland Federal Building, 55 Pleasant Street, Suite 3101, Concord, NH 03301.
SCORE COUNSELORS TO AMERICA'S SMALL BUSINESS
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and helping small businesses start, grow, and succeed nationwide. SCORE mentors provide free and confidential business mentoring through local Chapters or Online Counseling. SCORE is a resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), and has been mentoring small business owners for more than forty years.
In New Hampshire SCORE has offices in several locations around the state:
- Mt. Washington Valley SCORE, 53 Technology Ln # 101, Conway, NH . (603) 447-4388
- SCORE Seacoast Chapter 185, 215 Commerce Way, Suite 420, Portsmouth, NH. (603) 433-0575
- Upper Valley SCORE, Ste 316, 20 West Park Street, Lebanon, NH. (603) 448-3491
- Monadnock SCORE, 4 Mechanic Street, Keene, NH 03431. (603) 352-0320
- Southern NH SCORE, 275 Chestnut Street, Ground Floor, Manchester NH. (603) 666-7561